Case Study – Adapt IT – Project
Adapt IT is a JSE listed provider of specialised software solutions and services to the Education, Manufacturing, Energy and Financial Services sectors. GinjaNinjaPR has worked with Adapt IT on a project basis since 2012 providing services primarily for the bi-annual results announcements, and other key announcements such as acquisitions, project wins, product launches and CSI activities.
- Engage and educate the key media and analysts, as well as develop and nurture the relationship between the CEO and journalists
- Communicate the company’s worth and potential to media, analysts and investors
- Play a critical role in developing the company’s public image and credibility
- Help the company grow through media coverage
- Deliver consistently year on year, while also being innovative to ensure growth in the campaign
“GinjaNinjaPR has effectively managed the press and media relations for our bi-annual results campaign for a number of years and has not only ensured excellent media coverage but continuously increased return on investment in terms of advertising value estimates. Their strength lies in the extensive relationships within the media focusing on the ICT sector and their agility in adjusting the focus of a campaign between media formats dependent on our changing needs.”
– Adapt IT Investor Relations Division
“In our time with Adapt IT, we have seen them go from strength to strength, and have been with them every step of the way, communicating their growth and value to the market. It is a privilege to work with a company that delivers above average ICT sector growth and returns.”
– Samantha Watt, MD of GinjaNinjaPR
Key Coverage Highlights – Gallery
In keeping with the growth of the company, the PR component has morphed and grown into a vital part of the company’s strategy. Coverage continues to grow yearly, while the media engaged in the broadcast, online and print arenas are an even split –ensuring the target market is reached through a number of mediums.